Club Membership Policies and Guidelines
All active club members are bound to the policies and guidelines listed below. Any members found violating these policies and guidelines are subject to expulsion from the club.
- Member initiation fee is non-refundable.
- Membership status will only be active once the required fees are paid and kept up to date.
- Members will remain an active if kept in good standing and do not violate any provisions in the club policies and guidelines.
- Members found in violation of the provisions in the club policies and guidelines will be placed under evaluation by the principal members to determine continuance, suspension or revocation of membership.
- Members with unpaid monthly dues exceeding 3 months will result in deactivation of member status. This means, they will lose all member benefits until they get their dues current. Anything exceeding 4 months, the member/s will automatically lose membership and must re-apply and pay the initiation fee require for membership if they want to continue being member/s and avail of the member benefits.
- Members can cancel membership at any time and will be refunded for the remaining months in the year of membership, monthly dues for the whole or partial year.
- Member/s, when hosting guest/s, are responsible for his/her guest/s to adhere to club policies and guidelines
- All guests must be with an active member to gain access to the club facility, events and services.
- Guests are limited to discovery flights only. Regular aircraft rentals are prohibited.
- Guests are allowed to volunteer their time to help in club events and gatherings.
- Guests are not allowed in the flight line, unless accompanied by a member, flight instructor or club personnel
- All guests must sign in every time accessing the facility. (Will not be necessary when electronic pass is implemented
- (Future) All guests will be issued a guest pass for facility and services for a limited time.